I learn more outside the classroom.
1. I knew that Boeing and Airbus are actually companies, not just airplanes.
2. Why different glasses are used for different wines.
3. You have a shot of tuak (a local brew) at every house in a long house. If there are 26 in one stretch, you get 26 shots.
4. KFC fries chicken differently.
5. McD fries fries differently.
6. Why MAS serve guava and orange juice all the time. I drank the guava a lot because it was delicious. TL said travelers need a lot of vit c, check the history of the discovery of Australia for a more accurate story.
7. There is a place where you can explore who you are and won't be judged. I can't go though. I am 21 but it'll be 21 years till I truly become 21.
An old man danced and sang to the music in JM Briyani while we had lunch, not caring about people.
Not caring about my judging him for not being appropriate.
I secretly envy him.
It's a good idea to extend lunch breaks, no?